We can arrange for a private event in the salon or at the location of your event. We have a dynamic team of professionals who can be booked for your special day. Our team has been carefully selected to deliver exceptional hair and makeup service. Hair and make-up that let you look and feel your best on that special day.
Wedding Day Hair & Makeup
Our talented team of stylists and makeup artists will book the appropriate amount of time to create a stunning look for your special day.
- Wedding Day Hair – $125+
- Wedding Day Makeup – $65+
- Bride Hair & Makeup – $165+
- Bridal Party Hair styling only – $95+
- Bridal Party Makeup only – $65+ (lashes included)
- Bridal Party Basic Makeup – $55+
- Wedding Party Blow-out – $45+
- Makeup Touch ups – $45+
- Body glow application for arms and décolletage – $15
Our hair and makeup team will travel up to one hour to your location*.
The bridal party or wedding party refers to the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom or any guest that is able to come to our room on the day of the wedding. Wedding Day services will be based on your requirements and determined upon your consultation and trial at Cachec Hair salon in Andover.
* Travel Fee – Distances over 50 miles may incur a small travel charge
Hair & Make-Up Trials (at salon)
Our handpicked team of stylists and makeup artists are knowledgeable, creative and friendly. Team members participate in continuing education to ensure that our clients are receiving the highest level of service for hair and makeup application.
- Bridal Hair Trial – $85+
- Bridal Makeup Trial – $60+
- Bridal Party Makeup Trial – $45+
- Lash application – $20+
* Trials are to be paid for on the day of the trial and the final balance on the day of the wedding.
A deposit to secure your wedding date is $100. This amount will be deducted from your final balance on the wedding day (all deposits are non-refundable).
We accept Cash, Credit or electronic payments. Payment for the trial should be paid on the day of the trial and payment for the wedding shall be made prior to your date or on the day of the wedding.
In case of an emergency or the unlikely event, the stylist or makeup artist you met is not able to attend the wedding we will find a replacement for our team. However, if this is not possible a full refund of your deposit will be made. If you need to cancel your wedding service and have paid a deposit, the deposit is non-refundable.