Microdermabrasion is commonly known as a non-surgical cosmetic procedure performed to restore a clear, youthful glow to the skin. Microdermabrasion polishes off the dead and dull surface layers of the skin, stimulating an increase in collagen production and rejuvenation. With Fixx™ Microdermabrasion, there is no need to visit a doctor’s office to obtain that youthful glow.
This product is great for all skin types as exfoliation is a necessary step in any skin routine in order to clear away dead skin and unclog pores. Restore your skin’s smoothness and radiance by getting rid of dull, dead skin. When used 2-3 times a week, Fixx™ Microdermabrasion promotes cell turnover and oxygenation and soothes the skin for a more youthful appearance. The complex combines soothing, natural extracts to ward off redness and irritation sometimes caused by exfoliation so you can exfoliate gently and effectively. Get bright and beautiful skin with Fixx Microdermabrasion Complex due to the effective ingredients.
- Corallina Extract– An extract of Corallina Officinalis, a pink algae, Corallina extract is contains minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. Corallina extract helps soothe skin by promoting oxygenation. Corallina extract has also been shown to give antioxidant properties to promote firmer-looking skin and provide moisture.
- Aloe Vera Juice– Aloe helps calm and reduce the redness that can occur during exfoliation. The high levels of natural enzymes found in aloe help dissolve dead skin cells, aiding in effective exfoliation. Aloe vera also acts to soothe the skin and may help regenerate new skin cells.
- Kelp– Kelp is a detoxifying seaweed that contains 23 minerals, including iodine, folic acid, and Vitamins A, B12 and D; helping the skin to stay nourished, healthy, conditioned and moisturized.
- Chamomile– Chamomile is an herb containing antioxidants that helps soothe the skin to combat irritation. It is also known for its skin conditioning properties. It reduces dry flaking and restores suppleness to the skin.
- Licorice– Licorice promotes brightening of the skin to reduce the appearance of blotchy skin and hyper-pigmentation. It also helps soothe skin irritation, and helps provide moisture and skin nourishment.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps promote smooth, healthy-looking skin. It’s extremely important as sun exposure and age deplete vitamin E levels. Without vitamin E’s cell protection, oxidative damage occurs.